We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to work alongside our team of digital specialists to deliver the core digital campaigns.
- Set the strategy, manage the delivery and KPI achievements of all PPC work for clients
- Manage timings and tasks for all PPC work to ensure it achieves the required GP targets
- Attend client meetings as appropriate for PPC clients
- Working alongside the SEO Executive to ensure he is supporting for any PPC work necessary as well as the wider digital team to ensure that the client’s digital strategy is effective and generating the expected results
- Report to the Managing Director
- Create and maintain effective monthly reports using Google Data Studio and other necessary platforms
- Support new business in putting together new proposals as required
- As required, support the social media team
- Maintain a good knowledge of trends and updates within PPC and social media industries
- Present upsell / improvement opportunities to the team on a regular basis
- Any other adhoc duty as requested by the senior management team.
- Appropriate level A-Levels.
- Google Partner qualifications are preferred.
- Experience of managing PPC within an agency environment.
- Experience in managing strict deadlines and meeting KPIs.
- Project management experience.
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive knowledge of PPC and other digital marketing channels.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in the full online customer journey.
- Understand the latest trends in PPC and social media, specifically Facebook.
- Understand social media platforms.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A motivated and driven individual who continuously wants to learn and achieve more.
- Desire to be a team player.