Media Account Executive
- To assist Account Managers and Digital Media Specialists in the day to day management of key client accounts
- To administer media bookings as and when required ensuring they are administered to agency processes and standards
- To assist with the reporting of media and communication of success and value to clients
- To respond to client briefs as and when required. This will include media research, speaking to media owners, clients and data analytics providers
- To be a positive ambassador for the Focus Group. To be proactive, helpful energetic in discussions with clients and suppliers, and team meetings
- To have a passion for media, marketing and an appetite for learning and progressing
- Must have at least 1-years’ experience in a media agency role.
- Experience of property marketing is preferred, although not essential
What does Focus offer?
- As a start-up media agency, you’ll have the opportunity to join a passionate, driven team that is focused on growth. Helping to shape the business and grow as we grow
- Being part of the larger Focus Group, we offer a great calendar of social events as well as the legendary Christmas and Summer parties
- Bonus schemes available which are based on individual and company success
- London suited flexible start and finish times
- Season ticket and bike loan schemes available
- Training budget available for learning, with regular e-learning courses available to all staff