Finance Support Administrator
Job Title: Finance Support Administrator
Reporting to: Managing Director
Department: Administration and Accounts
Direct Reports: None
Job Context: This is an operations orientated role that straddles both our client services team and our finance team for Focus on Media Limited.
The Finance Support Administrator is responsible for assisting the Accounts team by processing invoices from both clients and suppliers and managing monies owed by Focus on Media. You will handle the payment of finances and the resolution of account queries. You will work with the client services team to ensure accurate records are kept.
This role will involve working on our media buying system, Advantage. Training on how to use Advantage will be provided but being adept at using Advantage will be the key to this role.
This is an operations orientated role that straddles both our client services team and our finance team. Key responsibilities include:
Working with the Managing Director to:
- Finalise all billing for the month, ensuring all digital spends are reconciled by the client services teams, correct terms of business have been applied and invoices then generated and sent to the correct contacts client side.
- Liaise with client services team to sort out invoice queries that arise, both client and supplier side.
- Reconcile and check off supplier invoices on the media buying system and process for payment via our finance team.
- Work with our credit controller to add POs to client invoices as they arise and act to help with any other issues on client invoices (including changing billing details)
- Update administration systems as required and promote good housekeeping.
- At all times comply with the company policies, procedures, and instructions.
- You will be expected to carry out any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your main duties.
- Ideally AAT or similar
- Media/Marketing agency experience is desirable
- Proficiency in financial accounting
- Previous experience in a similar position with a good track record in financial accounting and administration
Knowledge & skills
- Good PC skills with a high proficiency in Excel and Sage. Knowledge of Advantage or willingness to learn the system
- Strong teamwork skills essential
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Time management and ability to prioritise
- The ability to work as an effective and flexible team member and a willingness to accept ad-hoc work requests
- Competent, conscientious and motivated with a methodical approach to work
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident personality
- Must be a people person
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
Location: Shoreditch, London – Hybrid working
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Hours: 12 hours per week