Job Title: Account Manager
Reporting to: Agency Account Director
Direct Reports: None
Location : Based Shoreditch, London
Salary: £30k to £35k
Job Context: To act as the key interface between the client and Focus on assigned accounts to ascertain the clients’ needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. To develop a one-to-one relationship with the clients and provide total client support and service.
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- To liaise and build a positive and constructive relationship with media owner partners and be able to negotiate deals and rates as defined by your/our previous experience or in line with client’s expectations.
- To produce media plans that are based on informed strategies and created using the inhouse tools available, including Hometrack, Experian and Jic-Reg, etc. and are created within the agency booking platform Advantage.
- Liaise closely with partner agency brands in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the schedule is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Ensure that Advantage is used at all times so every campaign is planned, bought and billed correctly.
- Responding pro-actively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work (using the draft schedule system) and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
- To monitor digital activities that are managed inhouse, including Facebook, Google and Programmatic Display campaigns and create and present digital media reports as per agreement with clients.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients and chase aged debt when required.
- To work with the Senior Leadership Team when pitching for new business as and when required.
- Update administration systems as required and promote good housekeeping.
- At all times comply with the company policies, procedures, and instructions
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Account Director.
- You will be expected to carry out any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your main duties.
|Qualifications||· Ideally, degree level including a marketing element.|
|Experience||· Have previous experience of account management, particularly within a media agency environment.
· Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
· Previous experience of people management.
· Experience of property sector marketing is preferred.
|Knowledge and Skills||· Must have sound digital knowledge, and be competent in understanding Google PPC, Facebook, Programmatic and Property Portal advertising products.
· A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail – proof reading is often required for digital content creation projects.
· Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
· Excellent people management skills.
|Personal Qualities||· An ambitious and driven individual.
· Has an interest in marketing.
· Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· To be a team player.